-
March 21st, 2005, 06:15 PM
#11
Senior Hostboard Member
I was in 3rd or 4th grade I think... we played Power Rangers xD
I found the squirted blood strangely terrifying...
<font color="#345E81" size="1">[ March 21, 2005 02:31 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer Hyper ]</font>
-
March 21st, 2005, 06:25 PM
#12
Senior Hostboard Member
Usually sports are painful. For example I got injured losta while playing basketball
-
March 21st, 2005, 07:43 PM
#13
Inactive Member
WHen I was first learnign to ride my bike, I went down this huge hill. Breaks weren't working, I hit some telepohone wire and hurt my crotch >_<
-
March 21st, 2005, 07:54 PM
#14
Senior Hostboard Member
Opposite for me. Breaks were working. Only too well, and i went over the handlebars and ripped a nasty hole in my left arm. Left a scar.
-
March 21st, 2005, 07:54 PM
#15
Senior Hostboard Member
how comes the breaks weren't working?
-
March 21st, 2005, 08:35 PM
#16
HB Forum Owner
There's a myth that sports are healthy. This is far from true. Keeping yourself in good shape is healthy; doing sports is not. That's not to say you shouldn't, but you won't live longer and better if you play lots of sports because you'll get injured, smhashed, etc. I remember how I had much better health than the sports obsessed noobs at school, who every now and then came injured from a weekend and got exhausted for nothing.
-
March 21st, 2005, 08:39 PM
#17
Senior Hostboard Member
Is dodgeball classified as a sport?
-
March 22nd, 2005, 05:48 AM
#18
Senior Hostboard Member
It's a game, but I don't think as a sport, but in some cases maybe. I'd love to play it, specially in a team where's CBA. We would RAWK.
Wait, I got an idea...
-
March 22nd, 2005, 11:49 AM
#19
Senior Hostboard Member
Only asked because if it's a sport then sports are not healthy
-
March 22nd, 2005, 01:07 PM
#20
Inactive Member
how about other peoples accidents?
i knew this guy in 9th grade, hmm lets call him WH. well we were taking a math test, and he crapped in his pants. Like not just pooped but like DIARRHEA ok. anyway, he was such a nerd, that he didn't even leave to go to the bathroom, he stayed and continued to take the test. The back of his pants were all diarrhed, and there was crap on his seat, so he stood up. well the whole class smelled like crap, and the teacher gave him some old tests to put on his chair. well he stuck them on his ass instead. i guess to cover the "accident"
then the test was finished, and he was SUCH a nerd, that he didnt even go home!! he had a perfect attendance record, and wasn't gonna let some poop get in his way! sooo he continued on to the next class, earth science, walking while holding the papers of diarrhea soaked tests to his ass! blach, anyway, i got to earth science and he walked by, well, i don't have to tell you that HE SMELLED. and he still wouldn't fucking go home! ok, he didnt want to break his 10 year streak of perfect attendance. anyway the teacher comes in, and you can see that he smells the poop of WH. the teacher looked perplexed, but we endured it. THANK GOD that was the last class of the day, because WH was in all my classes, imagine if he did that in the morning? so then when class was over, he still was holding those stupid tests on his ass, oh yeah like noone can see the diarrhea seeping through. if i crapped in my pants, you better believe i'd run right the fuck home!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks